Announcement: READ THIS: New forum software coming soon

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
We are in the process of upgrading the forum software. Actually it's not an upgrade, but we're switching to a different software.

The Cafe will look different and there will be a learning curve for all of us until we become familiar with it.

All members will have to reset their passwords once the new software is installed. There's no way around this.

If your email address has changed since you registered with the Cafe, you must update it immediately! If you don't, you will not be able to reset your password once we migrate to the new software. Do it now! Click the SETTINGS link on the top right and scroll down to EDIT EMAIL on the left sidebar.

I hope to make this as smooth a transition as possible. The new software is expected to be faster and smoother and should ultimately result in a better experience for all of us.

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
While my eMail address hasn't changed, not long after Verizon no longer handles eMail accounts, and I went to AOL and things got screwed up with my Firefox no longer working, and my Thunderbird also not working. It's an 'XPCOM' situation, and if I don't find a geek to walk me through the corrective steps, I understand that I can screw up my computer, big time. Again, my eMail address hasn't changed, but does this mean that I can't avail myself to the Engraver's Café site? I'm not really computer literate. What's the take on this?