Marcus Hunt's English Fine Scroll Available

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I bought a set yesterday but the exchange rate added nearly another hundred bucks to it. Was not expecting that but I'll just chalk it up to being my birthday gift to myself. Plus it's nearly Father's Day. Excuses, excuses...

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I bought mine when the first printing came out with DVD'S if your interested in engraving fine English scrolls this is a great book.:thumbsup: J.J.

jim garrett

shipping on Marcus Hunt's books and dvds

Does anyone know a timetable for the shipping of Marcus Hunt's books and dvds?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Please BUY this while you can! This material has been in and out of print for awhile and has been unavailable more than it's been available. There is nothing like it anywhere, and it's done by the master himself. And you will not see a better example of English fine scroll than what Marcus presents in this video.

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
I agree with Sam, got the set on the last release. Other than taking a class in person you could not ask for better instruction.

Reactions: Sam
Please BUY this while you can! This material has been in and out of print for awhile and has been unavailable more than it's been available. There is nothing like it anywhere, and it's done by the master himself. And you will not see a better example of English fine scroll than what Marcus presents in this video.
Dang I missed out on this and can't seem to find it now. Tried emailing Marcus but no reply yet. Anyone know if it's available anywhere else?

Dang I missed out on this and can't seem to find it now. Tried emailing Marcus but no reply yet. Anyone know if it's available anywhere else?
Been looking a couple days and tried to contact Marcus on Instagram but not sure he's very active on there. Anyone know of any way to still get Marcus's book or dvd I'd be greatly appreciative. Or any other published material on english scroll I should look for? Thanks in advance

I seriously can't find out anything about this Dvd/book. It's like there's a flash sale every couple years and it's very limited like a lottery. Marcus Hunts website has been down for months, no response on here, from email or Instagram, social media etc. Does anyone know if there any way of still getting a copy of this set? Or anyone willing to sell their copy? Doubtful but figured I'd ask... I'll keep my fingers crossed I suppose that I can get any advice. There's limited info available on English scroll and so much of it often contradicts another thread or post. I would just like a proper tutorial on the dos and don'ts and variations / explanations of English scroll. There's a lots of photos to study which helps but some literature is what I'm looking for. Thank you ✌️

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I seriously can't find out anything about this Dvd/book. It's like there's a flash sale every couple years and it's very limited like a lottery. Marcus Hunts website has been down for months, no response on here, from email or Instagram, social media etc. Does anyone know if there any way of still getting a copy of this set? Or anyone willing to sell their copy? Doubtful but figured I'd ask... I'll keep my fingers crossed I suppose that I can get any advice. There's limited info available on English scroll and so much of it often contradicts another thread or post. I would just like a proper tutorial on the dos and don'ts and variations / explanations of English scroll. There's a lots of photos to study which helps but some literature is what I'm looking for. Thank you ✌️

Unfortunately you'll have to pick up a used copy if you can. Marcus sells out and then it's usually a long time before he releases them again. Not sure why other than the trouble he probably has to go through to have books and DVDs printed, not to mention the aggravation of shipping.

Unfortunately you'll have to pick up a used copy if you can. Marcus sells out and then it's usually a long time before he releases them again. Not sure why other than the trouble he probably has to go through to have books and DVDs printed, not to mention the aggravation of shipping.
I figured that might be the case! Thank you for the response Sam, I appreciate it. I'll just have to keep an eye out incase he does tease it again. In the meantime I think I found all that I need in Ken Hunts IG posts from his sketchbook. I think there's more information on proper english scroll construction in Ken's sketchbook on Instagram than all the internet combined . You just have to search them out in his thousands of posts. I swear I still haven't reached the bottom of his profile feed his posts with instruction that he shares is so valuable. There's nothing else quite like it on the net, forums etc. I'm extremely greatful. That stuff should be archived and preserved so it's not lost to time.

Latest posts

Sponsors