another try...

Fred Hornshuh

Hello, I'm a new member, have been a jeweler most of my life. I've always been interested in hand engraving and have been using gravers most of my career, setting stones mostly but in recent years learning to engrave more. I've taken classes from Johnie Wyerts and Mike Duber at GRS. I tried to make this post a couple days ago but was unsuccessful at uploading the Photo. Since then I,ve received help from forum members and here goes another try.Thank you John B., and Bismuth. This my first attempt At gun engraving. Critiques and advise welcome.

Last edited:

Jonathan.Silas

Elite Cafe Member
I've got your number mister! I know your plan! Your going to build up such a level of anticipation in all of us, that when it does finally post correctly, it will surely be the most up voted post on this forum..... ;)

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
When you try again, you can click on the go advance button and then use preview to see if your picture uploaded or make corrections if necessary before submitting post.

Fred Hornshuh

Thank you J Miller. You're advise is appreciated. It may be a while before the embarrassment wears off and I crawl back out of the woodwork to give it another try. I will preview it next time. It occurred to me that my problem might be in not re sizing the file. My photos are quite large for posting on aPhotography web site.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes. downsize the fotos. huge piles of pixels are really not needed. they simply waste space for no good reason. good luck