First gun

Fred Hornshuh

Hello, I'm a new member to this forum. I'm a jeweler and have been engraving for a while but this is my first gun engraving attempt. I'm now studying shading and scroll/leaf design.I would welcome any comments of advise or critiques. I have thick skin and am here to learn! Thank you./Users/fredhornshuhiii/Desktop/IMG_5660-2.jpg/Users/fredhornshuhiii/Desktop/IMG_5660-2.jpg

Last edited:

Fred Hornshuh

I'm sorry John, I've not yet learned the procedure to post photos evidently. so I just tried dragging and dropping the photo from my computer screen into the comment box.I'll dig a little deeper unless you can direct me?

Bismuth

When you are posting ,choose â€￾Go Advancedâ€￾ then choose Manage Attachments. Then choose your pictures to upload from your computer. Now you can choose the pics to have in your posts as they are stored to the server.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
I'm sorry John, I've not yet learned the procedure to post photos evidently. so I just tried dragging and dropping the photo from my computer screen into the comment box.I'll dig a little deeper unless you can direct me?

There you go Fred.
Bismuth has you covered about posting pictures.
I sometimes have trouble myself so thank you Bismuth.

Latest posts

Sponsors