Question: Best Set Up..? new guy..

scuff

Hello Guys.
I'm hoping someone can help.. I'm living in the UK and I want to purchase a good airgraver set up, compressor etc.
Looking at i.e. youtube and reading forums it seems to be a bit of a minefield out there. I'll explain what I'm looking to do, it will be mainly alloy motorcycle casings and the designs will be mainly filigree, skulls, lettering things of that nature and as you can imagine the design needs to be fairly deep.
If anyone can give me any advice on equipment I need to purchase it would be very much appreciated.
Regards.
Scuff. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Borzzza

Elite Cafe Member
Scuff, as always on this forum the best advise you can get is to read old posts here on the forum, use search tool, and attend some engraving classes before buying anything))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
all too easy to get in a hurry. way too easy to drop money on something that wont adequately serve your needs. use the search bar. go for motorcycle engraving. find out all you can before making a decision.

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
When I get a call from someone interested in engraving class's I tell them don't buy anything until you talk to me,I go over all the different tools power assist,hammer & chisel and sharping tools.You can spend money on tools you really don't need,so get with with someone who's been engraving with year's of experience. J.J.

Latest posts

Sponsors