Question: Engravers in Paris

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Will be spending a few weeks in Europe in June ending in Paris July 6th to 10th.. if anyone is familiar of any engravers in that area I would like to know of them,and hopefully be able to meet with them to see there work.

Also any hotel suggestions in Paris.

I will be meeting up with Richard Kappeller a knife maker and engraver in Salzburg and hope to locate others along the way.

Thanks
Dean

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
Will be spending a few weeks in Europe in June ending in Paris July 6th to 10th.. if anyone is familiar of any engravers in that area I would like to know of them,and hopefully be able to meet with them to see there work.

Also any hotel suggestions in Paris.

I will be meeting up with Richard Kappeller a knife maker and engraver in Salzburg and hope to locate others along the way.

Thanks
Dean

Arno Tilburgh is in Belgium.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dean,

I don't personally know of any gun engravers in Paris though there may be some doing jewelry there. Most of the gun trade in France is centered around St. Etienne. You might give Geoffroy Gournet a call. Though he has been engraving in the US for many years, he is originally from Paris. http://www.gournetusa.com/contact.html

One of my favorite places to visit in Paris is Musée de la Chasse et de la Nature — the Museum of Hunting and Nature. Here is a link for them in English: http://www.coolstuffinparis.com/musee-de-la-chasse-et-de-la-nature.php

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Roger for all the info. The museum looks great I used to do a lot of taxidermy when I was younger, I will mark it down as a place to visit

I look forward to meeting so many talented people this year at Scott's engrave in. Then off to Europe the end of June

Latest posts

Sponsors