engraving interview

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
good for you, Big-Un!

on a related note, there hasn't been an interview here on the Cafe in ages. hey, Sam! how about roping somebody new into doing another one of those. for what it's worth, as a former interviewee i found the questionnaire a good reason to reflect upon my career and after it appeared online i particularly enjoyed the comments of my fellow engravers. thanks again for including me, Sam.
:tiphat:

Edit for update- I just checked the interview archives to see how long it's been. i didn't realize i was the last one? and that's coming up on THREE YEARS AGO? yeah, i think we're overdue for a few of those. maybe send questionnaires to a handful of worthy candidates and start running them as they come in?

Last edited:

Dean

Elite Cafe Member
Agreed, Sam I have read every interview and enjoyed and learned from them all. Would look forward to seeing some new ones

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Look forward to hearing it Big-Un

Glad to see you're up and running Dean. We're in Blowing Rock this week and maybe we can get together sometime next month; we can cross the mountain then!

Bill

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I guess we will have to start calling you Mr. Big-Un from now on. Congrats.

Nah, no MR here! Just a country boy that was found by someone, which I certainly appreciate. Many years ago, while I was the president of Sunshine State Vans, Ltd, I was on the radio for almost an hour talking about vanning and my inclusion in the book Van and Vanners. At least the radio doesn't show my mug!

Bill

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
southern lights,Thanks for the link,that was a great interview, Bill Keep up the good work Bill.:thumbsup: J.J.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
On interviews like this one (impromptu) you really have no idea how it will come across, be it somewhat intelligent or a complete disaster! I finally got to hear myself the other day and it wasn't too bad. At least I didn't come across as a total idiot. Thanks to everyone that listened and offered your welcomed comments.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors