Announcement: NEW Hammer & chisel video by Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
DVD-jacket-sm.jpg

NEW ENGRAVING VIDEO by Sam Alfano

Learn Old School Hammer & Chisel Engraving video is a course in hammer & chisel engraving using only basic hand tools. Learn to sharpen chisels by hand and to engrave a variety of designs including scroll patterns, repeating leaf borders, and lettering.

If you’re an experienced engraver who wants to learn old school techniques or a beginner on a budget, this video is a good jumpstart to hand engraving.

DVDs available now from Engraving-Videos.com, GRS Tools, FEGA, and
instant downloads are available from MasterEngraver.TV

NOTE: The Alfano Hammer & Chisel tool kit will be available soon from GRS.

Watch the video trailer.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i think this is a good investment for anyone wanting to add to their bag of tricks.

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I’ve had the opportunity to review this DVD & im hereby giving it my full and complete endorsement!
Lots of good & useful info.
Two thumbs up!!

Weldon

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i clicked on the trailer video link and was expecting to hear in a deep, dramatic voice, "In a world where modern conveniences such as electricity no longer exist, there is a man who is so driven to engrave he has resurrected the ancient techniques of the long dead masters. He is........The Engravinator."

:cool:

Sam

Staff member
i clicked on the trailer video link and was expecting to hear in a deep, dramatic voice, "In a world where modern conveniences such as electricity no longer exist, there is a man who is so driven to engrave he has resurrected the ancient techniques of the long dead masters. He is........The Engravinator."

:cool:

I wish I would have thought of that!

Sam

Staff member
I’ve had the opportunity to review this DVD & im hereby giving it my full and complete endorsement!
Lots of good & useful info.
Two thumbs up!!

Weldon

Thank you Weldon! That means a lot coming from one of my favorite engravers!

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,I looked at your DVD and you put a nice H&C tool kit together a good way for someone new interested in learning the art of engraving.:thumbsup: J.J.

Sam

Staff member
hammer&chisel_video_practice_plate.jpg

Here's the steel plate I engraved in the video.Two chisels used: 90° and a flat.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I watched the promo for your video and believe that I can hear your buddy Mango in the background. Has he started to mimic the sound of a hammer and chisel on steel?

Sam

Staff member
Sam, I watched the promo for your video and believe that I can hear your buddy Mango in the background. Has he started to mimic the sound of a hammer and chisel on steel?

She’s in the background alright! She mimics all sorts of sounds :cool:

Latest posts

Sponsors