New try on Walther TPH

Tsu

Some says it's pointless to put that much detail on gun engraving, some says you gotta stick to your culture background in your works. I believe success can't be copied, it only happens to the right person at the right time and right place. This is my new try on latest work.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Tsu,Anatomy of the lizards,bugs and the scrolls,amazing detail keep up the work and keep posting.:thumbsup: J.J.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
if a design is good, and well executed, i don't think it matters too much what sort of "canvas" one uses for the design. what you have created is just about perfect. it would serve as a perfect adornment for most any object. thanks for showing your work.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Tsu
Your work on this gun is fantastic in all aspects. I do have one complaint though...you have to get rid of those factory wood grips. They are lackluster compared to the rest of the gun with your work. Might I suggest while in Vegas this week, go over to the knife maker suppliers and find some exotic wood or material that would match what you engrave to compete your wonderful visual package
Have a safe trip and see you soon

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Marty, they are not factory grips. But likewise they are not the first choice I had in mind for the gun. I screwed up the one side of the intended set without time to fix it and we had to go to plan B

Tsu

Excellent Tsu! The more detail the better. Did you ever see my Chinese dragons? Had to look twice to see your bugs. Neat.
Thank you, Sam. I have very deep impression on your Chinese dragon. It was three years ago when I saw that, wildest imagination on a dragon I ever see!

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors