FEGA Gun Engravers Show Las Vegas

Andrew Biggs

Well, it's hard to believe that another year has rolled around and the FEGA show will be starting in a few days.

Tomorrow I start my journey to Las Vegas and arrive Monday mid afternoon.

Really looking forward to seeing all the fabulous array of engraving on display.

But most important of all to see my friends again, talk shop, learn new tricks. swap stories, tell lies and have a great time of it. :)

Safe travels and see you in Las Vegas

Cheers
Andrew

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
have a safe trip guys.
I leave the house weds morning at zero dark whatever on my gallant steed Tundra. Hopefully arrive at the hotel late afternoon Looking forward to seeing everyone
Stay safe in your travels.
HiYo FEGA AWAYyyyyyyyyyyy

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Have a safe trip Andrew my friend see ya in couple of days. Safe travel to all on thier travels. :thumbsup::tiphat:
Sandy

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Safe trip to everyone and Andrew since we will be in Vegas I might feel like living on the edge a bit therefore it just may be chocolate milk.:shock::biggrin::cool:

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No matter what flavoring- chocolate and bacon being the two divine flavors-you put in buttermilk....buttermilk is and always will be an abomination of the glorious dairy culinary delights.

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Barb and I are on the road with Ifan between Nashville and Memphis. Heading to Fort Worth to pick up Ron and Liz tonight. Then Westgate bound.
Yeeeeeeee haw
Aundeleeeee
Aundeleeeeeee.

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It will be great to see ron and liz Thanks scott

Now whatbdo you guys think about chocolate buttermilk pancakes? It just might be palatable

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

Sponsors