Is there any interest in an iPad/Procreate "round table" after FEGA?

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
GRS teardown takes forever so I'll have to see how that goes. We're always the last ones out of the room :confused:

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
It just takes YOU forever Sam!! :)
Just kidding. It does take a long time. They actually pack a lot of extra stuff for the show and then have to move some of it to the seminar room as well.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I believe GRS sets up after brake down Sunday for the seminars on Monday.
So we will have the room and everything will be ready.
Since we will have the room I will get a key.
We can break for necessities and dinner then regroup at a set time or just go right into it.
You guys make that call.

Sam

Staff member
Mark: Can you work via a direct output to a TV or do you need a camera over you to see your hands in action?

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam,

I have an HDMI adapter for the iPad but in order to see what's going on properly, we would need a camera over the screen to show my hands.

Sam

Staff member
I think I will work with just the HDMI adapter.
Van: Not sure how long people will be willing to sit and watch demonstrations after a long show and supper. We might not get many takers.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
O.K. everyone, Vegas is getting real close. Anyone who has an iPad Pro and Apple pencil, don't forget to bring them along. Even if you don't have one now, if your at all interested, come to the seminar and see what they can do.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Looks like we are a go for the Sunday Night Procreate/Ipad Pro Round Table Seminar.
It will be after tear down on Sunday evening after GRS and FEGA sets up for the Monday Seminars.
I will post the approximate start time a bit later.
Great show so far!!!

Char B

I wish I'd have known about the roundtable. I had my Ipad and pencil with me and was hoping for some tips and tricks. Maybe next time! We had a great time at FEGA again this year, and I was able to hit the seminars for the first time. Very informative.
Thanks for all you all do!!
Char