Missouri Engravers

LVCIAN

So I'm a bit jealous I'm not going to get to go to the FEGA convention in Vegas in a few weeks.

If I put in the leg work and got us a venue, would there be any interest in an informal regional 3 day weekend gather this spring? Would anyone be willing to help get something like this off the ground?

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Phil,You'll have a great time at the FEGA convention and meet many talented engravers who will be willing to help you,good luck and enjoy the weekend.:thumbsup: J.J.

LVCIAN

Phil,You'll have a great time at the FEGA convention and meet many talented engravers who will be willing to help you,good luck and enjoy the weekend.:thumbsup: J.J.

JJ, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, I won't make it out.
I'm hoping to gather a few of us locally for a weekend. Maybe trade some ideas and expand our net work a bit.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Scott Pilkington's Engrave-In takes place in early June every year. It is in Monteagle, TN, less than 6 hours by car from St. Louis. The Engrave-In is very informal and there are nearly as many engravers there as FEGA. If you can't make it to FEGA, the Engrave-In would be a good alternative.