New certificate for my private students

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
certificate_private_students.jpg

I've created a new certificate for my private students. I will be getting archival prints made.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
a lot nicer than the one i got at defensive driving class a few months ago. first ticket in 37 yrs. :mad:

but then, again, Johnny Law missed literally thousands of opportunities over those years... :rolleyes:

Sam

Staff member
I got the first batch printed and they look great. If you've been a private student of mine in the past, email me if you want one. I just ask to cover my printing and shipping expenses. They are archival quality prints that merit a nice frame (not included).

I think I have 3 or 4 left with more on order.

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great looking certificate Sam, sure it doesn't look old fashion but nowadays not many certificates look that way any more. So I was thinking that there aren't that much designers who can draw like this, other than for engraving.

arnaud

Sam

Staff member
Great looking certificate Sam, sure it doesn't look old fashion but nowadays not many certificates look that way any more. So I was thinking that there aren't that much designers who can draw like this, other than for engraving.

arnaud

There are some excellent calligraphers who can make great certificates. They do amazing work. Check out iampeth.com

Sam

Staff member
I have another batch in stock if any of my previous private students want one. Email me if you do.

Sponsors