Sexy Steampunk Babe on Silver Quarter

Ron Jr.

Elite Cafe Member
Some get steampunk, others don't. Have been fascinated with it since first coming across it. Lots of pita tiny details in this one. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• silverc99safe.jpg
    silverc99safe.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 411

Jerry K

Elite Cafe Member
Is the pattern of your design or is this style of pic normally found in that particular art form?
Thanx

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
Ron I always feel a little sheepish looking at your work but love it. The gals face especially her eyes really has something to say. Does the clocks set at 7:15 have any significance ? Thanks for posting.
Mark.
P.S. I'm working on my second watch thanks to you !

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
wow ! my wife now knows why i lurk on the forum so much. it's nice, but i don't get the "steampunk" connection.

Ron Jr.

Elite Cafe Member
Is the pattern of your design or is this style of pic normally found in that particular art form?
Thanx

Not exactly sure what your asking here Jerry K. but if I understand correctly, no, not really much nudity in steampunk. There are many pics of attractive, corseted steampunk themed women in low cut dresses though.

And no particular reason for the 7:15 speeedy6. If you have anymore questions about your second watch don't hesitate to ask, always happy to help if I can :)

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
steampunk women ?? man i sure don't get around much ! i gotta get outta the house more often. ron, if you keep track of such, about how long did this work take ?

Ron Jr.

Elite Cafe Member
steampunk women ?? man i sure don't get around much ! i gotta get outta the house more often. ron, if you keep track of such, about how long did this work take ?

Monk, This was done by stippling and/or just poking the metal with a very sharp round pointed carbide tip, no "pick n flick" The background was done with a tip sharpened at a steeper angle so it makes a bigger dot (bigger dot, faster coverage). All in all it took about 11-12 hours..... I'm not really sure what to call the method I'm using. Is it bulino/puntini since I'm basically just poking the metal with a very sharp point or is it just stippling? 90% of this was done using an EnSet. I'll write a short tutorial on my method and post it later today.

Sponsors