Ham radio QSL card

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
i have no idea what a "Ham radio QSL card" is, but i'm betting you've got the fanciest one around! :pencil:

Arnaud Van Tilburgh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Beautiful design Sam, you always inspiring me a lot with your digital designs, and you showed already a lot of them. Hard to study them all in detail for me. But I know were to find them when I need a solution for my designs.

Thanks for sharing all your artwork, arnaud

preachinpilot

Qsl

Well that is a qsl id like to get . what band do you work and are you voice or key. Im still working on morse.

grumpygrizzly

Well that is a qsl id like to get . what band do you work and are you voice or key. Im still working on morse.

Why are you working on Morse Code? The ARRL did away with that requirement for testing. Back when I made General, we learned at 13 wpm which actually makes a lot of sense seeing you have to use all letters numbers and other things in 5 words so the transmission doesn't make any sense and easier to miss what was being sent. With 13 wpm, you've got 65 words you can put every letter, number, and etc. into.

73's
kl0an
Extra Class

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks like there could be a market for those with the qsl card, a great "certificate" that could be framed and placed in the radio room, if there's any space for it.

a1angler

KF4FWF is my call sign. Hadn’t thought of making a fancy QSL card. Great idea.

Latest posts

Sponsors