Help, please: NSK Presto

Scot

Good Day to you all..

I have been engraving glass for over 20 years with a Powercrafter. Unfortunately the FG has stopped working and they do not make them any longer. I have been advised to purchase an NSK Presto or Presto 11. I have must been made redundant again so do not wish to spend on a new one. Does anyone have pone for sale please? or any powercarver. Turbocarver Or any high speed air engraver please. scot-holmes@outlook.com

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I have several different high speed rotary gravers. I think one of them is the NSK. However this if the best one I have found.

http://scmsysteminc.com/engraving.php

THey have great support and have been in business for a long time and have everything you need. I have 3 of them and love them.

I believe it is very similar to the powercrafter. I'll pm you so we can discuss the differences if youd like.

Last edited:

Scot

Thank you for that. I have recently purchased the Vortex F5 .. Its a new model from the states. DO NOT BUY ONE!!!! I had mine for 2 weeks and the bearings are no good. I have used it correctly at the correct pressure yet No Good,. The company who sold it to me The rubbish are Unbridled LLC .. The Sculpting Studio . They are not interested .. I have contacted them several times yet the inform me they have sent me a refund ... But they have not done so. Beware DO NOT!!!!!!!i

Jonathan.Silas

Elite Cafe Member
I'm sorry to hear that, if you read much online more people than you have had problems with that company. For what it's worth the nsk is a great machine if you are still in the market.

Scot

So are there other people pout there that have problems with the Vortex F5??
The company do not want to know about problems. keep sending me false paypal invoices telling me I have had a refund. But never have had one. Avoid the Vortex F5 at all cost !!!

Latest posts

Sponsors