Somebody buy this

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam,I had that brochure but send it to Roger with other engraving & gun memorabilia for his files. J.J.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sam,I had that brochure but send it to Roger with other engraving & gun memorabilia for his files. J.J.

You're a good guy, JJ. You have certainly sent me a slew of things that are important to our trade and must be preserved for future generations.

Sam

Staff member
Maybe I read it wrong but wasn’t it a buy it now for $7 when it started?

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Sam your right it was a low price of about seven dollars and now it out of site,some one wants that real bad,24 bidders. J.J.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well that went above my price in a very short period of time! With 5 days to go, this could get crazy! I’m going to try and watch this auction just for fun.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam is pumping it under several aliases to increase the value of his personal stash. I do the same thing with 2" Starrett dividers. :rolleyes:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
All this comotion reminded me that ive been wanting his smoke pull book for some time now. Bought that instead. I think Sam is making some commission on this sale.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sam

Staff member
OMG $250??? That's insane.

Just picked up another pair of 2" Starretts. Thanks for the discount Mitch!

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Glad to see engraving memorabilia going that high.
Someone should contact the seller and see if they have anything else of Prudhommes personal items

Atombomb

What's nuts is I was going to buy it for my engraver who is a huge McKinzie fan, and we are all from the New Orleans area.... the high bid was showing $250 and I bid $377 and still didn't get it.... someone wanted that thing very bad....

You can't track down the winner unless you are the seller... Ebay disabled that feature years ago to identify and or contact buyers of other auctions...