A definitive answer about HP #63 ink with TW transfer fluid AND a cheap printer.

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
So I've read about a gazillion threads on here that ask about image transfer, and there's a lot of solutions posted. But they always seem to have some question about which printer, etc.

I recently purchased an HP inkjet for 20 bucks on Amazon... 20 bucks! It uses HP #63 ink... TW suggests 61,62 and 65. I kinda figured he's had lots of time to update his site to include #63, but has not. So itv was kind of a gamble, though I thought I saw a post where Sam Alfano was using #63 on something.

I'm rambling... sorry.

ANYWAY... THIS PRINTER:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B013SKI4QA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When used with the transparency sheets that TW sells and the fluid he has created, works PERFECTLY.

I usually draw directly on the object I'm engraving, but that isn't always practical, so I needed a solution... acetone toner is pretty unreliable for me.

I bought the printer, the fluid, the sheets... everything for right around a hundred bucks.

Finally... problem solved.