+ Reply to Thread
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Apple IOS 11 and Procreate 4 updates

Both the updates for the iPad Pro are now available and run well. The new Procreate 4 is remarkable, especially the new "wet mix" and "smudge" tools. It's even more fun than before! Just make sure you back-up all your drawings to some cloud device before updating. I had no problems, but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
    Mark Sedlak

"It infuriates me to be wrong when I know I'm right." Moliere

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, I'm installing itnow :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Installed on mine the other day .. so far no issues. Amazing hardware and technology.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been exploring my new ipad 1OS11.2 and procreate 4, but I can't draw a mark on it. At first it did work but has since stopped. I think it may have something to do with maybe opacity, or maybe it won't change color. I select a color but as soon as I tap the screen it changes to white. when I tap the screen the eye dropper circle shows white and follows the touch. Any help here would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like you might need to pair your Apple Pencil. Go to bluetooth and forget your Apple Pencil. Plug the pencil into your iPad and a prompt should appear asking to pair. Have you charged the pencil? from your opening page swipe to the right
    and scroll to the bottom for battery condition. Your pencil should appear there after it's paired. Drove me nuts at first!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks medaniel. I finally did get it to work after to days of studying and fiddling with it. I went to advanced gesture controls and changed to selected tool. This is quite a learning curve for a computer illiterate old guy! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by l. bacon View Post
    Thanks medaniel. I finally did get it to work after to days of studying and fiddling with it. I went to advanced gesture controls and changed to selected tool. This is quite a learning curve for a computer illiterate old guy! lol
    You found the solution. Also download the manual to iBooks and keep it handy at all times until you learn the app.

Join me on Facebook

Sam on Instagram

:::: Leave more than you take ::::

+ Reply to Thread