Announcement: The FEGA forum.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Wow! This morning the FEGA forum opened :clapping:
After more than a year of three times a day visiting the forum page actually opened for me.
It's great to also have access to this wonderful site, an official and important function of FEGA.
It would not allow me to post a congratulatory message there yet, so I am taking the liberty of posting it on Sam's Cafe.
I know Sam W. (the other Sam) and Bill (Big 'Un) are regular posters there and hope it works for them too.

Last edited:

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
Been working fine for me John. Would like to see more activity there to be sure.

Thank you Sam W.
Like you, I would like to see more activity there. Especially that which informs, concerns and/or aids our FEGA members.
For almost a year, three times a day I have been attempting to open the FEGA forum with no success.
Today, to my surprise and joy it opened so I could read the posts. But it still won't let me log in to post.
I see you can post there........you must have the magic touch with the forum, photography as well as with engraving. :)

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I, too, would like to see more members take advantage of the FEGA site and post their comments. It seems the "other" forums, and there are several, get more attention. But, as for me, I'll continue to monitor the FEGA site and forum daily (well, most days!) and hope others will chime in.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
I, too, would like to see more members take advantage of the FEGA site and post their comments. It seems the "other" forums, and there are several, get more attention. But, as for me, I'll continue to monitor the FEGA site and forum daily (well, most days!) and hope others will chime in.

Can we have an Amen on that Bill.

Latest posts

Sponsors