Question: Is it possible to hookup Airtack Handpieces directly to the Graver Max

Domitilla

My Airtack is not working, there is some problem with the valve.

Since all our hand pieces are Airtack hand pieces, I was just wondering if it was possiable to hook up the Airtack hand pieces directly to the Graver Max, so I could use it with the foot pedal.

The hand pieces designed for the Airtack system have two in built tubes. I was just wondering if it was possiable to use it with the Graver Max.:thinking:

Please let me know your thoughts. Many thanks!!

eharman

I have hooked an airtact 901 to a G8 with no issues. However, you can always contact GRS, they are wonderfully helpful folks :biggrin:

Domitilla

I have hooked an airtact 901 to a G8 with no issues. However, you can always contact GRS, they are wonderfully helpful folks :biggrin:

Could you please spare a moment if possible, to let me know how you did it. Thanks a lot! Will appreciate your thoughts on the same.....it will be a great help for me.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
Go to GRS website. Click on Resources then manuals then scroll down to Airtac hand pieces, then to Airtac instruction manual they show a hook up for gravermax sc and older models.

Last edited: