Craziest engraved items!!!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
mine was an engraved toilet seat cover. it was for a talkshow host in desmoines, iowa. his name and station logo were done. the station manager said the dude nearly died of laughter when he visited the can ! hey, the pay was good-- why not ?

RT Bit and Spur

Elite Cafe Member
Mine was a brass A plaque for a head stone of a good friend of mine and his wife. I did an iron fence with a large Iron gate with his information on the archway and gate. His wife I did a rocking chair with an unfinished quilt on it and down to the floor. I put her information on the quilt squares.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
His & hers monogramed heavy brass toilet paper holders for a mansion in New Orleans.

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
stainless steel name plate for the dashboard of a kickass custom 4WD Ford truck. "Jim Bridger Expedition Special".

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
Any pics of these unusual engraved items would be interesting to see!

i'd gladly do that. there's a problem tho, i never had a decent camera at that time. i missed out on the foto side of things for a long time.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
A nickel silver plaque that held the ostrich feather plume in the center of an elephant headpiece for the Barnum & Bailey Circus... sometime in the early 70's?

Brian

Also made them a coupla pairs of mocassins for the monkeys and pads with special ribbing that they put on the horses. The mocassins were to keep the monkey's toenails from scratching the horse and the ridges sewn into the pads were to give them the traction they needed to get aboard the horses....