Procreate 4 BETA

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I threw caution to the wind and upgraded my iPad to iOS11 beta and then downloaded Procreate 4 beta. Both work beautifully and Procreate 4 has some nice new features. No major bugs that I've seen, and I still have Procreate 3 and can use that if I have to. So far I haven't. So it's been good for me and I can recommend it, but be sure to do a manual backup to your computer first to be safe.

takedeadaim

manual back up, of your computer or ipad pro, i wonder if you can back up your ipad pro just in case

You can backup your IPad to your IClound account or to ITunes on your computer. I keep one of my phone and my wife does her IPad. Im lookng at the IPad Pro right now to use for drawing. Seems like it would be so easy to take it anywhere to draw. I have some physical issues that require position changes and I think it might make it easier to draw during those times. I would much rather be able to spend my time drawing.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I normally backup to iCloud, but I had some procreate files that I don't think automatically backup to the cloud so I made manual backup of everything.

Sponsors