Arabesque monogram

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Time to create a modern day version of the Bergling books? I'm liking yours better...

You've got the first letter, keep going. Mind you though, that I believe that there were 4 James Bergling volumes in total.

But that's easily accomplished by sketching up a letter (or 2 or 3) for the rest of your life, right? ;)

Brian

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Time to create a modern day version of the Bergling books? I'm liking yours better...

You've got the first letter, keep going. Mind you though, that I believe that there were 4 James Bergling volumes in total.

But that's easily accomplished by sketching up a letter (or 2 or 3) for the rest of your life, right? ;)

Brian

I still KICK MYSELF when I passed on an opportunity to buy an original Bergling copper plated that was a page in one of his books. I was buying a house and talked myself out of buying it. :::crying:::
Thanks for your kind words. Would sure be a lot of work to do the entire alphabet!

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I still KICK MYSELF when I passed on an opportunity to buy an original Bergling copper plated that was a page in one of his books. I was buying a house and talked myself out of buying it. :::crying:::
Thanks for your kind words. Would sure be a lot of work to do the entire alphabet!

Should be a piece of cake with Procreate! Just kidding.

Latest posts

Sponsors