Help, please: Gravermach at not working

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ok, i mostly use foot control, and wanted to use the airtact/palm control, i switched the knob from foot to hand and i did not get a response, so then i placed the switch back to foot and now nothing, dead in the water, has anyone had any similar issues?

https://youtu.be/LYb-btPzows

Last edited:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
open 'er up and have a look. most likely it's a loose or broken section of tubing. do you hear any air hissing inside the console?

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Make sure the switch is turned far enough. People sometimes don't move the switch far enough in either direction. Or, take off the side near the switch and make sure it looks assembled.

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
I have had this problem before; when I opened up the box some tubing had come lose. So I replaced the tubing and I was good to go, or as they say down under no worries my friend.
Some people dream of worthy accomplishments while others stay awake and do them.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks all for the replies all the things mentioned above are possible problems, and i would check those first, for future generations to read, as you can see in the video the rotary valve is spinning really slow, i had to clean it, followed GRS technical manual and v was back to work in no time. I do have a backup graversmith and was working with that just fine but here are the pictures of how I got it working thank you to Aaron at GRS!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There also is a video on how to do this as well as other repairs on the GRS web site.
REPAIR VIDEOS
Also there are many set up videos on the site as well.

Latest posts

Sponsors