Ron Smith Book

preachinpilot

Yep, I got one! I cant speak for anyone else but myself. What a great book. Not just for the engraving, drawing, but I totally agree with him in his relationship between Creation, the Creator God, and that we were created to create. We as humans , if we accept the mission were created in the image of almighty God and he thought, then spoke into being, then called what was created "Good". Just saying it is inspiring to my spirit and instructive to my flesh. Thanks Ron Smith.:handpiece:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Ron Smith's book on scrolls's is the book I recommend to all of my students,you can get from GRS.:thumbsup: J.J.

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
In my opinion Ron smith is was not only one of the best engravers in the world but he ia a great a human being. His book is a great inspiration to me and he has inspired me to do the multi colored inlay work I do. I have never seen anything that surpasses his portraits and multi colored metal work. I love his philosophy on life. The world will miss Ron Smith for many generations.

Tim Wells

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
In my opinion Ron smith is was not only one of the best engravers in the world but he ia a great a human being. His book is a great inspiration to me and he has inspired me to do the multi colored inlay work I do. I have never seen anything that surpasses his portraits and multi colored metal work. I love his philosophy on life. The world will miss Ron Smith for many generations.

Ron hasn't gone anywhere for him to be missed, he just doesn't engrave anymore. Maybe you were just referring to his work and there not being anymore of it to come?

Latest posts

Sponsors