Apple Pencil Problem?

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I've had my iPad Pro 2 for a couple of weeks now. The Apple pencil stops working once or twice per day. Bluetooth shows pencil connected, iPad and pencil batteries are sufficiently charged, and the pencil tip is tight. The pencil fails with low (40%) as well as high (90%) charge levels. Touch screen works fine using my finger.

The fix is to momentarily (a few seconds) plug the pencil into the iPad. After this the pencil works again.

Apple support remoted into my iPad two times, but found nothing wrong. The next step will be to exchange the pencil for a new one.

Right now this is not a big deal, but I'm concerned that the pencil is a lemon and the problem will occur more frequently as time goes on or eventually fail completely.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I had a complete failure one time, read up online, what i had to do was to complete remove/forget the paired pencil, then add it agin to the tablet, problom solved and has been good ever since.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I had a complete failure one time, read up online, what i had to do was to complete remove/forget the paired pencil, then add it agin to the tablet, problom solved and has been good ever since.

Thanks Carlos. I'll give it a try.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Forgot to mention that you must restart the iPad after you've deleted it once it pops back on then you add it again

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk