IPad Pro Size

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I have a 10.5". I tried the other sizes before the 10.5" was released. I'm glad I waited. I thought the 12" was too big, and the 9" was too small. So, for me the 10.5" is perfect. Of course, it is really user dependent.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I agree that the 10.5 is more comfortable and an ideal size, but the split screen feature is invaluable for drawing and the 12.9" gives you much more room for this. I believe it's the best reason to get the larger size.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks ....... Ordered a 12.9" last night because the split screen made sense to me. I have a standard IPad for most of my stuff if I think the 12.9" is too big.

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I just tried the split screen. I like it. It's a useful & easy to use feature.

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks ........ I almost dropped the Hammer on a 10.5 but I ended with a 12.9 with a stand for $600 total including shipping in perfect condition......... Couldn't pass it up

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks ........ I almost dropped the Hammer on a 10.5 but I ended with a 12.9 with a stand for $600 total including shipping in perfect condition......... Couldn't pass it up

I assume no Apple pencil with it. Correct?

I think you got a good deal. Enjoy! With pencil, even better.

I've been learning Procreate. Into second day. It's absolutely amazing. I can't believe its price considering what it does and how well it works.

Last edited:

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I'll get a pencil as soon as I get it. Probably for my birthday. I'm taking it with me when I go to GRS for class the beginning of August.

I've been watching the YouTube videos on Procreate and they are awesome. I can't believe I can buy the Big Pro and great software for less than the other software

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
I'm just finishing a Procreate course on udemy.com. It's Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate. Instructor is Brad Colbow. It's very well done, and I learned a lot quickly. Right now, only $10. He has a video on YouTube which is one of the beginning lessons. Worth watching.