How do i sharpen this worthless set...?

hoakin1981

I got this set just to have a go along with this sharpening fixture (the cheapest one). Yes i understand that this or any other set pretty much suck, as i said i just want to have some fun.

So, i have been trying to find a tutorial to sharpen these knife edge (i think) gravers but no luck so far.

Any assistance will be most welcome. Youtube video, article with photos...anything please!

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ok, first off your links dont work, they take you to what seems like a suspicious website, at least on my end, load the pictures on here if your looking for help.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hoakin1981

Ok, first off your links dont work, they take you to what seems like a suspicious website, at least on my end, load the pictures on here if your looking for help.

I have re-tried both links and they work fine so not sure what the problem is. They both redirect to pages within www.cousinsuk.com which is far from a suspicious website IMO.

Anyway, as requested:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Man ive never seen this one, i have an idea of how it might work, but i think ill leave this.to John B, i would contact him, his a world of knowledge.