+ Reply to Thread
    Post Thanks / Like

Default How do i sharpen this worthless set...?

I got this set just to have a go along with this sharpening fixture (the cheapest one). Yes i understand that this or any other set pretty much suck, as i said i just want to have some fun.

So, i have been trying to find a tutorial to sharpen these knife edge (i think) gravers but no luck so far.

Any assistance will be most welcome. Youtube video, article with photos...anything please!
    Last edited by hoakin1981; 06-21-2017 at 08:56 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, first off your links dont work, they take you to what seems like a suspicious website, at least on my end, load the pictures on here if your looking for help.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    Saludos,
    Carlos

www.gunengraver.com

"strive to produce work that the very best engravers do, set your mark high, aim for it, but don't be disappointed when you don't get to 100%, you will have done your best and that's what counts" - Phil Coggan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dlilazteca View Post
    Ok, first off your links dont work, they take you to what seems like a suspicious website, at least on my end, load the pictures on here if your looking for help.

I have re-tried both links and they work fine so not sure what the problem is. They both redirect to pages within www.cousinsuk.com which is far from a suspicious website IMO.

Anyway, as requested:

Post Thanks / Like

Man ive never seen this one, i have an idea of how it might work, but i think ill leave this.to John B, i would contact him, his a world of knowledge.

Saludos,
    Carlos

www.gunengraver.com

"strive to produce work that the very best engravers do, set your mark high, aim for it, but don't be disappointed when you don't get to 100%, you will have done your best and that's what counts" - Phil Coggan

+ Reply to Thread