Small piece for a German Shepard

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
A close friend ordered a dog tag for his canine family member. He paid up front and said to use a pretty script and maybe a little scroll but the overall design was up to me. All that's left is to finish the background removal, shade and blacken...Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 339

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Very nice and a lucky dog.
You said you have the main shading and blacking to finish.
Just a friendly heads up......
It look like you missed the shade on one pair of border leaves at about 8 o'clock.

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
Roger B, thanks. He asked for nickel silver and luckily I had a spare piece laying around. He also asked to put his and his wife's phone numbers on the reverse in script.
John B, thank you too. Funny, as I was shading I just happened to notice the unshaded leaves, thanks for the heads up...
Blackened and ready to deliver...Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 309

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That is not bad, Pretty good but do not be deceived by the word stainless. All stainless is not equal. You can run into a bear on guns.

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Don, my shading continues to be a work in progress. I'm finding that each and every shade line needs to have a purpose or it's a waste of time and effort. I feel I got close with several of the leaves but they all could have been improved upon with a little more forethought on my part...Dan