Artist Appreciation: Christopher Ser

I would like to take a moment to appreciate this watch engraver, Christopher Ser of Ser Jewelry and Fin De Stemps. I'm sure many of you know who he is but for those of you who don't here is a little appreciation from me for his work. He is based out of New York and also makes and engraves jewelry as well. His work was among some of the first engraving I had ever seen and what has inspired me to pursue engraving myself. Below is some eye candy that is mostly from his Instagram @serjewelry, feel free to check it out for more incredible work.

*Was notified that the first two are Jeff Parke so credits to him as well, some extremely fine watch graving by these two and truly inspiring work.*

Attachments

• ser2.jpg
    ser2.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 265
  • ser3.jpg
    ser3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 267
  • ser 1.jpg
    ser 1.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 269
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 262
  • FullSizeRender (12).jpg
    FullSizeRender (12).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 258
  • FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    FullSizeRender (8).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 262
  • FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    FullSizeRender (5).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 264
  • FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    FullSizeRender (4).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 265
  • FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 262
  • FullSizeRender (13).jpg
    FullSizeRender (13).jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 260
  • FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    FullSizeRender (7).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 260
  • FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    FullSizeRender (10).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 261
  • FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 265
  • FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    FullSizeRender (6).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 264
  • FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    FullSizeRender (1).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 264
  • FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    FullSizeRender (11).jpg
    67 KB · Views: 264
  • FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    FullSizeRender (9).jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for passing the pics on to us. I've never seen his work before today. Good timing as I needed some inspiration for a watch I've been putting off for awhile.

tim halloran

Elite Cafe Member
Tayloredcreations:

In the first two pictures you show, the one on the upper right is Jeff Parke's work.I just wanted to give him credit for his work!

Last edited:

megaqhron

Ser definitely does incredible work! Definitely an inspiration in pushing the boundaries of the art.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Chris spent a week with me for private instruction a couple of years ago. I haven't met many students who work as hard and are as dedicated as he his. He's obviously not afraid to tackle anything...even engraving the sapphire crystals on Rolexes! He fits the description of an engraving badass.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the orange hand Milgauss closeup Jeff Parke's engraving?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the orange hand Milgauss closeup Jeff Parke's engraving?

Correct, I pulled it from an article and skimmed it without closely looking at the caption but Tim, above, pointed this out so I added a caption at the bottom of the description to include his credits. Although my title was for Chris, I figured there was no reason to take down the work by Jeff as they are both tremendously inspiring and of the utmost skill.

Latest posts

Sponsors