Announcement: Class

gcmeleak

It has taken two years of saving up. But I am finely on my way to visit grs and stay for the next week. I sure hope Rex brought extra 1/5 th's with him he will probably need them. And that's just during the class. Haha.
Skill comes from diligence.:happyvise:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Rex is meaner than a yard dog but a great teacher. Congrats on your class with him!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm just uglier than a yard dog.. Glad to hear you are coming! Have a safe trip. It will be a fun week.

Razzydomino

Congrats on the success of your goal! Rex is a great teacher. I had fun learning from him and I'm sure you will too. Enjoy GRS! Soak up everything you can. Everyone there is a wealth of knowledge they are very willing to share.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gcmeleak

I made it to the super 8 and my @#@###@@ truck broke down. At least I'm close to the Dodge dealership I can walk over to the service department first thing in the morning. I'm going to be here for a week so I hope they can fix it.

gcmeleak

I don't know what happened but my truck started this morning so I was able to make the first day of class with racks so far so good let me learning thanks for all the support from everyone skill comes from diligence