Announcement: Class

gcmeleak

It has taken two years of saving up. But I am finely on my way to visit grs and stay for the next week. I sure hope Rex brought extra 1/5 th's with him he will probably need them. And that's just during the class. Haha.
Skill comes from diligence.:happyvise:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Rex is meaner than a yard dog but a great teacher. Congrats on your class with him!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm just uglier than a yard dog.. Glad to hear you are coming! Have a safe trip. It will be a fun week.

Razzydomino

Congrats on the success of your goal! Rex is a great teacher. I had fun learning from him and I'm sure you will too. Enjoy GRS! Soak up everything you can. Everyone there is a wealth of knowledge they are very willing to share.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

gcmeleak

I made it to the super 8 and my @#@###@@ truck broke down. At least I'm close to the Dodge dealership I can walk over to the service department first thing in the morning. I'm going to be here for a week so I hope they can fix it.

gcmeleak

I don't know what happened but my truck started this morning so I was able to make the first day of class with racks so far so good let me learning thanks for all the support from everyone skill comes from diligence

Latest posts

Sponsors