Congratulations to Barry Lee Hands and J. R. Cook.

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Fellow NRA members please check out page 28, May 2017 edition of the American Rifleman magazine.
You will see a gorgeous custom knife made by master bladesmith J. R. Cook and engraved and gold inlaid by master engraver Barry Lee Hands.
A wonderful piece of artwork created to support the Knife Rights Organisation.
Way to go gentlemen!
John B.

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I get my NRA magazines in digital format. The picture does it justice....or is it the other way around!

Bill

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fellow engravers,

As some of you know, I have been attending the 2017 NRA Convention along with FEGA members Bob and Betty Strosin and our President, Barry Hands. It is my pleasure to announce that the Cook/Hands knife mentioned by John Barraclough in this thread, sold at auction last night for $125,000.00!!! This sale may have set a new high water mark for an engraved and inlaid custom knife. My congratulations to bladesmith J. R. Cook and my friend and colleague Barry Hands.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
man, we all get used to seeing the "pretty stuff". nice for a change to hear it's earning some serious financial reward for those doing the work. congrats for sure !

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Barry is a legend! In addition the guild is extremely lucky having such a talented and capable leader to guide the guild. Congratulations to Barry, JR, the NRA and the winning bidder.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you to JR Cook, Knife Rights and the NRA for presenting it so well. It was entirely a donation by Knife Rights and the Artists.