Announcement: Shark-

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was in need of a light weight shop vac to clean overhead. Many of you know that I broke my neck and had to have four vertebra plated and fused. The fusing failed and my head is held on by the muscle only. Afraid of any more surgery due to bone cancer. I have a crushed spinal cord only 1/4 left. Needless to say working above my head is near impossible. Then my brother drove over my pelvis with the MF 175-800lb tires. Bending over pretty tuff now.

I need to sweep the ceilings. cob webs looked like nobody lived in the house. I went to Home Depot and found a small vacuum 7lb that has all kinds of cool little tools to vacuum around the bench. Little tools to get in crevices, all kinds of brush tools-great tool. about $150-Fred

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Good to hear about the Shark, Fred. I have two vacs I'm fond of. One is a handheld B&D Dustbuster with lithium batteries that's really powerful and I've modded the intake to suck chips from inside my engraving vises. The other is a Dyson V6 which I use in my studio and in the kitchen. Couldn't live without either one.

Sponsors