Garage news: son update and thank you

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am sitting here reflecting on the good things that I and my family have been blessed with. Very high on the list are the many friends from very close to passing acquaintance and others that tomorrow will join the ranks.

Many of you know but for those who do not my oldest son was diagnosed with stage four glioblastoma-brain cancer. If you research it on line it's a bit of a downer. He finished chemo and radiation this past week and is doing remarkably well. I have received numerous emails and phone calls -some from people I either do not know or know only in passing - telling me they are praying for my son. My heart is full with gratitude for your love and concern.

In spite of a few deranged and evil members of the human family the world is filled with wonderful people.:clapping:

SalihKara

Elite Cafe Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi Lee,

I am big fan of you.
I have read your story from your book and I know about your son's healt problem. I heard it from someone who knows you very well.

I hope God helps you, your son and your family.

I live very far away from USA but I know that many people, like me, will be happy to help you when you need.

Please let us know if you need anything and you can be sure that we will do our best.

May God bless you and your family.

takedeadaim

I dont know you at all but I do know what you are going through. I lost my father and a two good friends to cancer. On the positive side my wife and mother are cancer survivors. May God be with you and your son on your journey. My wife and I will have you in our prayers. Take comfort in the fact God makes the decisions on how our lives turn out; rest easy knowing you need not concern yourself and that he will guide your life.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Starting in 91 until most recently 2005 they have given me six months 3 times. I guess I am not through or they don't know all that much. It is someone else's will that counts. My heart goes out to you and yours. Fred

Memorymaker

Elite Cafe Member
I feel for you ........ I've lost several family members to cancer but I also have a couple that have beat it and lived for decades ......... I pray you son beats I too.

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lee. Jerry Huddleston here. I have always considered you a friend. I know that you are a Christian as I am. I don't usually pray for much. I just don't like to burden God over small things. You your wife and your son have my prayers over this ordeal for what it is worth. I can't express in words how much I feel for your situation. Most people don't know how much you have done to help other children . Engraving aside you are one of the finest people I have known. I had no idea this was happening. God will see you through no matter how hard it gets. He did for me.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Lee I will lift you, your son and family up in prayer.
I will pray for healing and peace from God.
You have many friends who stand with you.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I suspect I am considered a bit stoic and not prone to showing much emotion but I must confess there is a little tear in my eye this morning. Thank you everyone. I wrote the post simply to inform and not to solicit responses and nevertheless am very touched by the goodness and fellowship of the folks in this community. May God bless all of you as well.

Latest posts

Sponsors