2017 FEGA Seminar DVDs now available at FEGA.COM

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I am pleased to announce the 2017 FEGA Seminar DVDs are now available for purchase at FEGA.COM

#63 Gold Inlay Technics
by Master Engraver Bob Evans. $42.00

#64 Bulino Engraving
By Master Engraver Simone Fezzardi $42.00

Set of #63 & #64 $56.00

Both seminars were well done by the presenters and would be an excellent addition to your learning and reference library.

speeedy6

Elite Cafe Member
I just ordered both DVD's. I only wanted the Bulino video but the other gold inlay video was only$14 more. I couldn't pass that up. What a deal ! Thanks for the notice. Mark

jerrywh

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Robert Evans taught me how to do gold inlay. He taught me stuff that nobody else has ever mentioned. If anybody is seriously interested in gold or any other type of inlay I would also recommend getting Sam Welch's video on inlay. What these two guys don't know doesn't matter.

azkue

Alguien sabe como podria comprar los dvd-s,y si es posible que los envien a España???GRACIAS

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Alguien sabe como podria comprar los dvd-s,y si es posible que los envien a España???GRACIAS
Si estas dispuesto de pagarme por paypal en dos pagos uno para comprarlo y otro para el flete yo te los mando.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Great work Van. I know you put many hours and a lot of energy into making sure these are of the highest ****ible standard and educational value. Thanks so much!

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone.
It's been a pleasure getting the Seminars Recorded and available on DVD again. People will enjoy them for years to come.

Vutienhoang

I am pleased to announce the 2017 FEGA Seminar DVDs are now available for purchase at FEGA.COM

#63 Gold Inlay Technics
by Master Engraver Bob Evans. $42.00

#64 Bulino Engraving
By Master Engraver Simone Fezzardi $42.00

Set of #63 & #64 $56.00

Both seminars were well done by the presenters and would be an excellent addition to your learning and reference library.

Sir! i want buy the set #63 #64, i live in Vietnam, How to get it?

John B.

Lifetime Pledge Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Thank you Van

Thanks everyone.
It's been a pleasure getting the Seminars Recorded and available on DVD again. People will enjoy them for years to come.

Thank you for recording, editing and producing these FEGA seminar DVD's Van.
This is a ton of work that you do in addition to your stellar work as the Guild Treasurer.
The DVD's produce much needed revenue for the Guild while continuing the education of the engraving community. :tiphat:

Jkasal

Just purchased a couple myself. Now I can't sleep, too excited

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk