Which IPad Pro??

gravergurl

OK -just one small Dixie Cup of Koolaid and this PC loyalist is ready for an iPad Pro (because it took me waaaayyyyy too long to draw my first scroll with Illustrator with my PC...)

Wait for the new one supposedly coming out in May? Which display size? I will only be using it to draw scrolls, so is and older/used one sufficient?

Thanks!!!!

Archie Woodworth

Elite Cafe Member
Gravergurl,
First off, I'm not an expert, have had mine for only a short time. For whatever it is worth, I bought the large 12.9'', WiFi version. Got it off EBay for $559.00 delivered. It is a 1st Gen version. Yea, it's got some "age marks" on it and not the newest version (but nor am I LOL). I too just plan on only using it for engraving design work. I'm really happy with it....amazing piece of technology. I'm sure whichever you choose, you will happy be too.
Regards,
Archie

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I have the 12.9" and working in split screen mode is quite nice with the large display. You can draw on one side and have a reference photo on the other side.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yep. I agree the 12.9 is the way to go. I find that I'm using it as my goto computer while traveling. It's more portable than my laptop and can do so much more than just be a drawing pad. Although the drawing pad part is the most fun!

Bob A

Elite Cafe Member
Agree with those who recommend the larger item - I own the smaller one, and often wish I'd bought the larger screen. The smaller size is really too small for any split screen work. That being said, even the smaller one is a great tool!

Latest posts

Sponsors