top posters

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, I just looked at the top posters area on here, never having done so before, and saw all the folks that have a lot to say, almost all of it really great and informative. I was amazed it took me from 2006 to get to 1000 posts myself. Guess I don't have much good stuff to add!!!! LOL

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Wow, I just looked at the top posters area on here, never having done so before, and saw all the folks that have a lot to say, almost all of it really great and informative. I was amazed it took me from 2006 to get to 1000 posts myself. Guess I don't have much good stuff to add!!!! LOL
Well I hope I've been of some help, as so many have helped me and continue to do so in private conversations. That's why I love this forum. Big un you are part of this great community, I remember speaking to you on the phone, remember when I was inquiring about my ffl license. Thank you brother for taking the time!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dan W

Elite Cafe Member
The same goes for you Carlos. You have "paid it forward" by sharing information and by encouraging others. Thank you.

Dan

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, I do remember, but thanks for reminding me. Old age ain't for wimps! and stuff rattles around in the old cranium struggling to leak out.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i just post to see if i can beat sam ! one of these days i'll quit tryin.

Latest posts

Sponsors