Bill bagwell knives engraved by the late e.c. Prudhomme

Hello folks, my perseverance is starting to pay off. I strokes gold today! I am posting photographs of two Bill Bagwell knives engraved by the late E.C. Prudhomme.... that appeared in the 1976 issue of Gun World. There is even a mention/write-up of Mr. Prudhomme engraving Bill's knives. I am so pleased. Come on guys some of you out there must have knives done by Bagwell and engraved by Mr. Prudhomme. OKay now I have to post the pictures..I still cannot manage to do it immediately..... wish me luck!

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Thanks for posting the photos Dominique. I still think I remember seeing an article many years ago relating Prudhomme and the Bagwell Bowie knives...perhaps I saw this article and about the same time one on Jim Bowie and his knife. Likely will never know for sure, not that it matters. By the way, I was born just a few miles from the Washington AR location where the original Bowie knife was made...though many years later, thankfully.

Hello Sam: I am pleased to see that you have enjoyed the photos of Bagwell's knives with Mr. Prudhomme fantastic engraving! With some luck, perhaps someone will have the Bagwell's Helle Belle I am seeking to see or any other knives engraved by this great craftsman that Mr. Prudhomme was.... Lets wait, watch and see okay! The engraving on the Damascus-bladed combat special knife is spectacular isn't it !Bill told me today that was the third Damascus knife he ever created and offered it to.... Prudhomme!

Latest posts

Sponsors