Bill bagwell knife engraved by the late e.c. Prudhomme!

Just got off the phone with Bill Bagwell who confirmed that the knife shown on page 49 of the book : "The Gun Digest Book of Knives, 1973," was indeed engraved by Mr. Prudhomme an extremely talented engraver ( guard and butt cap). He is adamant about the fact that Mr. Prudhomme did engraved other knives than the" Helle Belle" I am seeking in previous posts/threads. Bill should receive today the material that was sent to him last week about this so-called " Helle Belle" engraved by Mr. Prudhomme whose knife was pictured along with several other photographs on this web site.... and posted by this person as a reply to my thread. This is not an engraving done by Mr. Prudhomme but an etching.... and the only two people that were doing etching on any Bagwell's knives were Mrs. Sharon Paul and Mr. Wilton L. English, however, once Bill receive the material he will be calling me immediately.... One thing for sure Mr. Prudhomme did not do any work on that knife as it is an etched work not an engraving job;and this is not a Helle Belle at all! More to follow folks... but the two posted photographs are without a doubt the result of a spectacular engraving done on the guard and butt cap by Mr. Prudhomme taken from the book " The Gun Digest Book of Knives," from 1973!

Latest posts

Sponsors