IWA Nuremberg

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
If anyone from Europe is going to the IWA show this weekend I will be there in the GRS booth. Hall 7 booth 728. Stop by and say hello!

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Don't drink the water....no, that was don't eat the sausage....no, that was don't watch them Make the sausage. Knew I would get it right eventually. But have much fun!!

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Probably all of the above Sam. (TOS that is).
Not much of a beer drinker but chances are will indulge in a few sausages.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The IWA in Nuremberg, Germany is the best hunting and gun show I have ever been to. All high quality items and the top gunmakers from around Europe. I was hoping to make it there this year but it didn't come together. The convention center is one of the biggest in the world. It is set up in several halls and is easy to get lost in there. In fact I was lost when Rocco found me and pointed me in the right direction.

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lots of money spent on displays! And after doing the walk to and from the booth for 4 days you are looking for the "Scoot around" rental!

Frank P

Elite Cafe Member
Pity you can t make to Nuremberg, Roger...
was looking forward to it..

Rex, ensure yourself of an entrance ticket for the exhibitioners evening, in the Frankenhalle on saturday
(you find them at info points)
for 30 euros you ll have all kind of food and drinks, as much as you want, or can ;-)
there s always a table with engravers..
this year the party is FlowerPower themed, live music and always good vibes..
and as Roger stated : there s always Rocco around , even at he most unexpected places, to help you out

Last edited:

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I was there in 02 my favorite was the brats and beer stands on the outdoor patio. Next to all the guns of course. Enjoy

Latest posts

Sponsors