I'm impressed

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My hat is off to all of you that are making tremendous examples with your iPad Pros.
I am truly impressed.
It just goes to show you that no matter how smart and able you think you are, some things just don't "click".
By that I mean I am surprised that I am having so much trouble finding the "intuitive" nature of drawing with this thing.
I know there's always a learning curve to most new things, but to me, this is extremely difficult to even make a bad drawing.
Talk about feeling dumb as a box of rocks!

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Brian, I remember reading this somewhere, :thumbsup: and it kind of gives me inspiration when I am struggling with something.;),

"I dare you to believe in yourself. You have no idea of the wonderful things you are capable of doing."---Brian Powley

Just email Sam for his brushes, and you are good to go, just like pencil and paper,
"never give up, never surrender" :biggrin:

you can do it mate!! at least you can draw a good design, unlike me, I just draw :rolleyes:

Richard.

Last edited:

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ha,ha! Good advice for sure. My biggest problem is my lack of experience with Apple products and their nomenclature AND spending some serious time in the saddle with the iPad.
You mentioned emailing Sam and asking him for his brushes. I have no idea what that means or does.

The program (they call it an App) already has brushes, doesn't it?
The best solution is to get lessons from a 10 year old. LOL!

Last edited:

Cloudy

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hey, Brian- youtube has lots of tutorials that really help. I just messed around until I had a specific question then googled for the tutorial

Sponsors