As the title said... another scroll drawing done on the the AMAZING iPad Pro

Attachments

• Superbowlscroll.jpg
    Superbowlscroll.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 168

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
That looks good Mike! I think the spiraling maroon ribbon might look good done another way, but you are really doing well with it! Your shading gets a :thumbsup:

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
That looks good Mike! I think the spiraling maroon ribbon might look good done another way, but you are really doing well with it! Your shading gets a :thumbsup:

Wait... what? Did Sam Alfano just give me a THUMBS UP? For SHADING? I REALLY appreciate that!

The ribbon was to give it a pop of depth, but I'm a little out of my wheelhouse on that detail... never tried it before. How could that be improved? I welcome ANY input.

Mike

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Your largest scroll could have a bit more curvature on the top. There's kind of a straight section. See what I mean. Be wary of those. Easy mistake to make. It's obvious you enjoyed drawing this design :)

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
Your largest scroll could have a bit more curvature on the top. There's kind of a straight section. See what I mean. Be wary of those. Easy mistake to make. It's obvious you enjoyed drawing this design :)

It couldn't be more obvious now that I'm looking for it!

But I didn't enjoy it... I hated every minute... it was like sheer torture, I counted the seconds until it was done! (not really)

Latest posts

Sponsors