compressure question

tebo

Hello All. Not sure if this is the right place to post this question. If not, would you be so kind to direct to the right forum, Thank you. My question about the SMT Max Compressor SL -40. Is anyone using this model for engraving and if so, how is the performance compared to other models that are being used. I have a dentist friend that's has one I can get . Thank you Tebo

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm not familiar with it but if your friend can let it to you or you can go try it out at his shop might as well do it

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
There are many variables in compressors the type of system your using to engrave, if your running a high speed burr. The bigger the better when it comes to compressors in my opinion. You will Branch out into other lines of work that have to do with engraving and you already have a large compressor to be able to work with a comes along.

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
my dentist gave me a brand new junn-air. works perfectly. there's a negative-- it;s so quiet, i sometimes forget to turn it off.

tebo

Thank you Guys. I thought people would be jumping all over this one because of the quietness, 48 decibels. I looked at a new one on line, the price is right also. Thanks again Tebo

Latest posts

Sponsors