Completed iPad-on-the-plane drawing

Jerry K

Elite Cafe Member
Did you have a Viking theme in mind as you made this drawing Sam? I've printed it and added it to the ever growing number of reference art in my file.
Thanx Sam

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Did you have a Viking theme in mind as you made this drawing Sam? I've printed it and added it to the ever growing number of reference art in my file.
Thanx Sam

Nope. Just started drawing. I did want a stylized animal head like you see in baroque ornamental work. The rest fell together to relieve boredom on a long flight.

Mike_Morgan

Elite Cafe Member
I did a drawing on the plane to the NAMM show in Anaheim, I'll get it off the iPad and post it tomorrow... Drawing on the airplane REALLY makes the time go by pretty fast!

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I did a drawing on the plane to the NAMM show in Anaheim, I'll get it off the iPad and post it tomorrow... Drawing on the airplane REALLY makes the time go by pretty fast!

The NAMM show is so much fun! Abigail and I went there years ago. Looking forward to seeing your drawing :thumbsup:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
"Sir, you need to turn off all electronic devices. Sir? Did you hear me? We're all waiting for you to power down your tablet. We are on final approach..."

"Mmm, huh, in a minute, I'm almost finishe......."

"Sir, you MUST turn off your device immediately."

"Just a sec...I don't want to forget what I wanted to do with....mm...uh.........."

"IS THERE AN AIR MARSHAL ON BOARD?"

Headline: "Engraver arrested for refusing orders from flight crew. Film at 11"

Latest posts

Sponsors