For those who can not afford IPad Pro

SalihKara

Elite Cafe Member
::::Pledge Member::::
Hi,

First, please forgive my English, I am not very good at it.

I am reading the topics about Ipad Pro and saw that many of you are making great designs.

I can not buy IPad Pro because it is too expensive for me and I wanted to see if there is anything similar to this application in Android market.

I found an application, it is Adobe Draw

I tried it on my 100$ worth old small screened android phone, I don't have a pen either, I used my finger and want to draw very simple leaf, this is the first result. I believe I can do better if I have a good pen.

I don't know anyhing about procreat so it will be very helpfull if you download Adobe Draw and compare two applications.

Attachments

• Proje - Drawing 1-1717504039.png
    Proje - Drawing 1-1717504039.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 265

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
That is pretty impressive for just using your finger as a stylus. I tried drawing with my finger when I was waiting for my Apple pen to arrive. I was terrible. The pen makes an enormous difference.
Cheers
Don

bigfoot

I have been playing with an iPad air2 with not to bad results and I should have new finer pencils by Wednesday and should know more after I play with this combination for a bit. Procreate is a great tool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I would use sketchbook also available on android for your phone

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I experimented briefly with Adobe Draw and I think it has potential for vector design on an iPad, but not being able to rotate the canvas was a big turnoff for me. Procreate's speed and responsiveness has spoiled me. Maybe after a few hours of drawing it would grow on me.

Sponsors