Attachments

• IMG_0059.jpg
    IMG_0059.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Yes, it's the first time I have only drawn with pappar and pen. I bought my iPad Pro 2 weeks ago, has tried to teach me how to use it and procreate with youtube videos and tips from this forum. This is my first design of this digital tool.

Omar Haltam

Elite Cafe Member
well pär, you did very well for your first design and i am sure you will get better and better.
good job

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Well done Pār! I was hoping to see something from you and I'm not disappointed! It's a superb drawing instrument for engraving tasks. I'm curious to know how you rate the enjoyment factor.

Sam, appreciate that you liked my first sketch. Yes enjoyment factor is high and the iPad Pro will help me get better at drawing and it is my weakness today. Because it is so fun it will be many hours drawing and the more you practice the better you become.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Sam, appreciate that you liked my first sketch. Yes enjoyment factor is high and the iPad Pro will help me get better at drawing and it is my weakness today. Because it is so fun it will be many hours drawing and the more you practice the better you become.

I think the fun factor is something we can't put a price one. I know this is a silly comparison, but where I used to live I had a couple of acres to mow during the summer which I dreaded doing. But when I got a John Deere zero-turn mower, the task became fun and I actually looked forward to cutting the grass! That thing was fast and responsive and just fun to use :)

bigfoot

For a newbie what is the best method of transferring from the film to the metal. Love procreate and as Sam stated it is just fun to do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lori

I am curious how you are able to get your nice steady lines inside the design? I am VERY new to this program and so far can't seem to pull of more than a rough sketch.....Did you have a setting that would do that for you as there is in some other programs I have used. Beautiful design by the way!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors