GraverSmith

Diacutter

I understand there are differences between the GraverMach and GraverSmith...Aux output, handpiece selection, air shut off valve, etc...My question...is there really a difference in performance using the 901 or magnum handpieces on a GraverSmith or GraverMach? I have used both and can't see a difference. Am I missing something?

Dave

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I agree with Sam, no difference noticed. I bought a handpiece hub from bpe and i can connect 5 different handpieces to it.

GunEngraver.com Custom Guns Knives and More PAYMENT PLANS Available

Diacutter

Thanks for the responses. I have owned my GraverSmith for several years and I'm still very impressed with it. At this time I can't see a reason personally to upgrade to the GraverMach. My only complaint is the amount of air that leaks out the foot petal when the machine is turned off. Maybe I should build an attachment with an air shut off valve and hook up for a blow gun.

Dave

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The Gravermach does have a better regulator in it but I have not noticed any difference in feel. The Gravermach also has a solenoid shut-off for the air as you mentioned. On my older version Max just had a 1/4 turn ball valve on the air line next to the machine. One could find an air/electric solenoid as well.

Diacutter

Added a simple ball valve to the filter housing. Quick and easy. Should have done this a long time ago.

Attachments

• IMG_20170125_144458749_HDR - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170125_144458749_HDR - Copy.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Sponsors